1. Duck for cover when opening anything!
2. The refrigerator latches shut for a reason!
Though the refridgerator "seems" shut, the real test comes when you go around that first turn. You'll be hard pressed to find something more dramatic than milk and all your groceries flying out of the fridge and exploding on the floor....
3. Long, Hot Showers are a thing of the past.
You'll burn or freeze, the happy-medium is hard to find, and only last for 5 min.
6. Waterproof does not really mean WATER-PROOF.
It means you will have proof of where the water came in
7. You will constantly be asked, "How can you live in there?"
Regardless of what they say, you can usually find it at Wal-mart for half the price
9. Save your quarters
For laundry and tolls. Laundry will cost the equivalent of a phone bill, and tolls are 2 to 3 times as much for an RV
10. You CANNOT do anything fast.
No, 6 people cannot get ready for church at the same time... and the shoe-troll always shows up Sat. night to hide shoes
11. You might THINK that because the RV is small, you will never lose anything ever again
12. PLEASE remember to bring in your grey-water hose BEFORE you drive away.
13. Disconnect BEFORE driving
14. 4 yr. olds are still fascinated by watching toilets flush.
At $40 a pump out, this is an expensive "toy"
15. Routine maintenance means "Daily Maintence"
Don't stand on the couch!...Then how will I get up to my bed?
19. Go south for the winter
20. There's no place like home!